*Available through Sept 2020.
No need for us to explain a ton about why we’re offering this – other than saying these unprecedented times DEMAND we step up and support each other. If you are a small business – local bar or restaurant – we want to help you amp up your online presence as a means of keeping your businesses alive & well.
For restaurants, coffee shops, and other small businesses pushing to online + curbside services during COVID-19 uncertainty:
Starting immediately, the Geeks & Creatives of wisnet will be happy to help get restaurants in need setup with a customizable online order form. This service will:
- Allow for online ordering for curbside pickup, drive through, or restaurant-coordinated delivery
- Take orders for gift cards & other swag purchases
- Ensure mobile-friendly access – which provides critical ease of use for people on the go and at home.
So, what’s all included?
As a means of keeping everything streamlined to help as many restaurants as we can, we’ll be keeping the design & styling pretty simple, but you’ll have full access to add as many menu options & products as you’d like. You’ll also be able to:
- Add images of menu options/products (optional)
- Add special instructions, include delivery if applicable, etc.
- Receive email notification of all orders received
- Review order history and customer data
- Receive payment online – we’ll tie everything through a Stripe account tied to your business.
- Include links over to EatStreet, GrubHub, Uber Eats, etc.
- We’ll get 2-3 menu options added to your custom page and then can do a 1-on-1 video conference/screen-share training on your unique site setup to get you confident and comfortable with updating the menu offerings on your own
- Additional support videos and tutorials will be developed as well – as we know refreshers and reminders are essential. We’re all human and forget things along the way – especially when life/business is chaotic.
What are you responsible for?
- Creating a Stripe business account
- After we add a few to get you started, you’ll need to add the rest of your menu options for online purchasing – after some support & training, of course!
Here’s an example of what you can expect:
Proud to support these businesses:
What happens after Sept 2020?
We’ll reach out to get you setup with a package starting at $10/month* for ongoing hosting services if you choose to continue with your online order page. We’ll also offer you the option to bring and/or expand to a full site on our WordPress for Restaurants platform. Details of options and pricing TBD. Stay tuned.
If you need upgrades before, during or after, we can evaluate after we get through the initial demand – and then quote anything needed for content enhancements, expansion, advanced integrations, etc.
What happens if we can’t pay at that time?
We understand things could get a little shaky, so we’ll evaluate each scenario as we’re able. Ultimately, if you’re not able to pay, we’ll take down the custom order page unless other arrangements are made
Ready to give it a go?
First come, first served. And other criteria…
We’ll do our best to support every submission and business that reaches out, but we can not guarantee any specific timelines or support all special requests outside of the guidelines/offer noted above.
If this offer sees a lot of demand, we’ll handle requests in the following order and criteria:
- Located in our community / Fond du lac County
- A Wisconsin-based business
- Completed content form – with all assets provided for our team to get started
From our small but mighty team of Geeks & Creatives of wisnet, we want to thank all of our clients for trusting us with your website, branding, application, email, and more.
Like many other organizations around the world, we’re closely following WHO and CDC guidance & information, monitoring news/recommendations from our local Fond du Lac County Health department, and collectively taking action to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
Even with the uncertainty of COVID-19’s impact on our world, community, and team, we still anticipate delivering the same service you’ve come to expect from our geeks & creatives. All wisnet’s services are fully operational. With wisnet’s foundation and workflow deeply steeped in digital tools, our team is well positioned to work remotely as needed moving forward and has, on many occasions, in the past as well.
Our network and infrastructure partners have shared similar continuity statements with us. We feel very confident we are able to continue the service and support in those areas as well.
The wisnet offices are open and functional, but closed to public visitors as a precautionary measure to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 until further notice. We have and are taking extra steps internally to help ensure that we have a clean and healthy environment. Our primary concern is, of course, to enhance our efforts to keep our employees and customers safe.
- Remote Work: All customer support will continue to happen with team members who are in the office. If any team member is required to work from home remotely, they will still have access to the exact same toolset for monitoring incoming calls and support tickets, moving projects and development forward, checking in code, updating design documents, and more. All functions of our team can happen at our office or in our homes with no additional workflow changes.
- Hygiene: We’ve discussed with our team the importance of regularly washing hands and using hand sanitizer when soap and water aren’t available. We’re also taking extra steps to clean & disinfect high-traffic areas & surfaces.
- In-office Restrictions: We’ve made our office off-limits to anyone experiencing flu-like symptoms or fever – or have visited a COVID-19 hotspot within the past 14 days. We’ve also shifted any in-person meetings to be held remotely via video conferencing and will only schedule video/teleconference meetings in the immediate future.
- Travel Restrictions: We’re advising all of our team members to refrain from attending gatherings of 50 or more people.
As this unfortunate situation evolves, we will continue to monitor and make changes as necessary. If you have any questions regarding your services or partnership with wisnet, by all means, let us know. You can call 920-322-9522 or email us at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Throughout all of this, we’d also like to encourage you to support small, local businesses as you are able.
Gift card purchases. Drive-thru services. Online purchases and/or any other remote offerings. The impact on our community is inevitable, but shopping small and local can really make a difference!
Be kind. Be careful. Stay healthy.
We are here to support you & your business however we can.