FREE* Online Ordering Offer for Small Business
*Available through Sept 2020.
No need for us to explain a ton about why we’re offering this – other than saying these unprecedented times DEMAND we step up and support each other. If you are a small business – local bar or restaurant – we want to help you amp up your online presence as a means of keeping your businesses alive & well.
For restaurants, coffee shops, and other small businesses pushing to online + curbside services during COVID-19 uncertainty –
Starting immediately, the Geeks & Creatives of wisnet will be happy to help get restaurants in need setup with a customizable online order form. This service will:
- Allow for online ordering for curbside pickup, drive through, or restaurant-coordinated delivery
- Take orders for gift cards & other swag purchases
- Ensure mobile-friendly access – which provides critical ease of use for people on the go and at home.
So, what’s all included?
As a means of keeping everything streamlined to help as many restaurants as we can, we’ll be keeping the design & styling pretty simple, but you’ll have full access to add as many menu options & products as you’d like. You’ll also be able to:
- Add images of menu options/products (optional)
- Add special instructions, include delivery if applicable, etc.
- Receive email notification of all orders received
- Review order history and customer data
- Receive payment online – we’ll tie everything through a Stripe account tied to your business.
- Include links over to EatStreet, GrubHub, Uber Eats, etc.
- We’ll get 2-3 menu options added to your custom page and then can do a 1-on-1 video conference/screen-share training on your unique site setup to get you confident and comfortable with updating the menu offerings on your own
- Additional support videos and tutorials will be developed as well – as we know refreshers and reminders are essential. We’re all human and forget things along the way – especially when life/business is chaotic.
What are you responsible for?
- Creating a Stripe business account
- After we add a few to get you started, you’ll need to add the rest of your menu options for online purchasing – after some support & training, of course!
Here’s an example of what you can expect:
Proud to support these businesses:
What happens after Sept 2020?
We’ll reach out to get you setup with a package starting at $10/month* for ongoing hosting services if you choose to continue with your online order page. We’ll also offer you the option to bring and/or expand to a full site on our WordPress for Restaurants platform. Details of options and pricing TBD. Stay tuned.
If you need upgrades before, during or after, we can evaluate after we get through the initial demand – and then quote anything needed for content enhancements, expansion, advanced integrations, etc.
What happens if we can’t pay at that time?
We understand things could get a little shaky, so we’ll evaluate each scenario as we’re able. Ultimately, if you’re not able to pay, we’ll take down the custom order page unless other arrangements are made.
Ready to give it a go?
Feel free to reach out with any questions before you dive in.
Fill out this form completely and we’ll reach out to get things started as soon as we are able.
First come, first served. And other criteria…
We’ll do our best to support every submission and business that reaches out, but we can not guarantee any specific timelines or support all special requests outside of the guidelines/offer noted above.
If this offer sees a lot of demand, we’ll handle requests in the following order and criteria:
- Located in our community / Fond du Lac County
- A Wisconsin-based business
- Completed content form – with all assets provided for our team to get started