I could sit here and give you a bunch of fancy terms for which you may or may not know the meaning. Or, I could tell you my first hand experience. Because not only am I a member of the wisnet team as an Account Manager, I am also a former client for 4 years, working for a large plumbing company in Wisconsin.
All companies are looking to streamline processes. Sometimes their own I.T. department can’t turn around an application request or minor changes fast enough. Or they need to go through a committee that votes on what applications will be created that year. That’s when you need to look at an outside company to do the work for you.
Create a streamlined ordering system for our customers and sales executives that can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Prior to this, orders were faxed or mailed into the company. Can you imagine that?
- Shopping capabilities with a unique experience for the user logged into the site
- Custom administrative editor, giving the client the ability to enter offers, products, and more
- Orders sent electronically to SAP
- Unique reports highlighting order details, products, merchandise ordered, and completion percentage of orders, letting everyone know how many orders still needed to come in-house
- Eliminated all manual entry of orders and human errors, saving valuable time for the Customer Service Department
- 100% required participation from 650+ locations
- Faster orders into the company
- Faster orders out to the customer
- Faster rate of generating revenue
= a happy bottom line!
Here are just some of the services that wisnetLogic specializes in. If you don’t see what you want to build on this list, don’t be afraid to ask!
Trust me, wisnetLogic can make it happen!
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- CMS Implementation & Training
- Database Development & Integration
- Email Hosting
- Website Hosting
- Domain Name Registration & Renewal
- Server Administration