wisnet.com, LLC is in the process of expanding our team and is looking for a bright and talented individual for our customer care representative position.
About wisnet.com, LLC
wisnet.com, LLC is a multi-faceted, full service web hosting and development company. We work with small to medium sized businesses such as the tourism industry, print shops, real estate agencies, government, and healthcare facilities.
Since 1996, wisnet.com has created a firm reputation reinforced by high quality service, dynamic websites and noteworthy products.
- With a thorough knowledge of email setup and troubleshooting, including previous customer care experience, this person will work closely with our clients to ensure that their issues are resolved.
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and accurately.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, assess and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document the interaction through contact tracking.
- Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to: billing, equipment, coverage and system troubleshooting.
- Assist account executives with incoming requests for new services and facilitate a warm hand off to the respective account executives.
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact our customer experience.
- Technical support for clients including email troubleshooting.
Must have qualifications in the following areas:
- Email / Internet help desk experience required.
- Familiar with website applications.
- PC and IP troubleshooting experience a plus.
- Knowledge of technical support issues related to Internet connectivity.
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
- Strong decision-making and analytical abilities.
- Ability to troubleshoot customer issues both face to face and over the phone.
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Team player.
Helpful experience but no necessary:
- Database Development
- Project Management
- Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Match 3% for IRA retirement fund.
- Health Insurance
- Excellent Working Conditions
If you believe you are up for the challenge, send resume to email@example.com.
For more information on employment opportunities at wisnet.com, visit our Career Opportunities page.