With nearly 14 years under their belt, Open Road Harley Davidison had a tremendous amount of brand-building and logo equity in place as a top Harley-Davidson® dealership in the region.
To support the ever-evolving industry and growing target audience opportunities, the Open Road team made a strategic move to revamp and evolve the visual identity and logo mark that represented the experience of not only shopping in their store, but also being a passionate member of their biker community.
The Open Road Harley-Davidson leadership team challenged the wisnet team to design a logo evolution that would:
- build off the awareness and equity they had with the unique sunset and horizon visual in their current logo
- convey their inclusive, “all-are-welcome-here” vibe to capture the heart of how they do business
- stand the test of time as they continued to evolve as a company and expand product offerings – including the latest addition of e-bikes alongside motorcyles.
- An enjoyable redesign process that was educational and supportive for Open Road leadership/marketing team, as well as fun and rewarding for all;
- A logo design evolution that checked all the business needs, design aesthetics, AND stringent Harley-Davidson dealership brand guideline boxes;
- The development of a identity style guide that the Open Road team could use to confidently and boldly apply their new logo and look.
The Wisnet team provided a consultative approach giving us fresh perspectives to evolve the Open Road H-D brand. The rebranding was to be more modernized, transferable and timeless while aligning to our company purpose. Wisnet was attentive to our needs and we’re thrilled with the end result. Seeing our business that we love evolve into the future has been magic.”
– Brittany Dixon – Assistant General Manager, Open Road Harley–Davidson