Here We Grow Again! wisnet.com Employment Opportunity
wisnet.com, LLC is looking for the brightest and the most organized to join our team as Project Manager. If you think you have what it takes, read on…
About wisnet.com, LLC
Here’s the scoop… we create websites – not just any websites – great looking, dynamic websites along with solutions that our customers can update without any HTML knowledge. And we do it quickly – rapid development (as it is sometimes called). In addition, we have our own cool product (more on that product in a second). We work closely with our clients to evaluate their projects and ideas, come up with a few more ideas they did not think about, and then make it happen.
Our flagship product is Easy Site Editor (ESE); which is driven by a technology we created called Information Markup Language (IML). This markup language has been in development just about since we started the business back in 1996. It is a great technology that allows us to create ‘the impossible’ for our clients – and do it quickly.
Why wisnet.com? We are a multi-faceted, full service web hosting and development company that really enjoys working with small to medium sized businesses such as the tourism industry, print shops, real estate agencies, government, and healthcare facilities.
The Project Manager is responsible for managing multiple projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time and cost, to deliver specified requirements and meet client satisfaction. Project work includes business analysis, requirements gathering, building use cases, project management and status reporting, testing and documentation.
- Achieve project deliverables, goals and milestones on time and within budget.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope and identify and manage project dependencies.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strategy focused and creative
- Assist in delivery testing as well as post release training and bug reporting.
- Communicate and report effectively on projects.
- Create pro-actively and take initiative to optimize and improve the project team.
- Facilitate team meetings and work sessions
- Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Vacation and Holiday Pay(Time away from wisnet.com is just an important as your time here.)
- Match 3% for IRA retirement fund.
- Health Insurance
- Excellent Working Conditions
If you believe you are up for the challenge, send resume to email@example.com.
For more information on employment opportunities at wisnet.com, visit our Career Opportunities page.