Friday Roundup – June 2, 2017
At wisnet, we strive to support a culture of growth and experimentation – be it personal or professional. To encourage and share our growth mindsets, we kickoff our Friday’s by sharing bite-sized nuggets of what we’ve learned that week for all to benefit from – even you!
Enjoy our combo of silly, intriguing, random, geeky, creative, and mostly beneficial learnings from this week:
- NyQuil hangovers are the worst.
- Gestures can impact first impressions, build credibility, and “Jazz hands rock.”
- False = zero. True = 1. But when you count “false” in PHP it’s counted as 1. So how can you make false = true? When you count it! #geekTalk
- Our bodies know best: Stop hindering your bodies natural healing process … be it from a sprain or a cut (Disclaimer: we’re not doctors, we just like the idea of playing one on TV).
- Sadly, balloons pop when they blow into pine trees.
- A missing fav icon file breaks things in Chrome 🙁
- Dock Spiders Home Opener was great and exciting to see what it will offer our FDL community!
- Mental Health Days can make all the difference in getting out of a rut and recharging.
- URL parameters are hard.
- A fuel scoop is way better than a larger fuel tank in your interstellar spaceship.