Many studies have shown links between fitness and attitude, motivation, stress reduction, and happiness.
One of the goals of wisnet.com is to help our team be happy and healthy and live their best life. Our new building has a section / benefit called wisnetFIT that will be available to the team free of charge.
wisnetFIT has a treadmill, exercise bikes, various weight activities, shower facilities, and more! Employees can take advantage of this area before work, at lunch, after work, or any time they need to re-energize.
For those wishing to join, wisnet will break into two randomly-drawn teams to compete for prizes and a grand prize.
The rules are simple. Any day an employee completes an approved 30 minute exercise activity, their team gets a point. Participants can earn up to 7 points per week for their team. At the end of the month, we’ll average the points for each team to find our winning team. We’ll also throw in some random individual incentives to keep things interesting!
One of the great things about this incentive program is that when we work as a team, we can encourage each other to reach a common goal… to get FIT & have bragging rights against the opposing team!
Learn more about the wisnet culture!
The wisnet.com Customer Service Representative will assist with email support and everyday customer requests. The position serves as a hub for the office–keeping everyone in check!
- Cultivate a love for web design through further education and seeking additional opportunities including: online research, independent study of books, seminars, evaluating various third-party products or tools, and exploration
- Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment
- Efficiently handle incoming customer requests via email and phone, analyze requests, provide information requested or ascertain who can best provide the information, and route the request to the proper person
- Attract potential customers by answering product and services questions and suggesting information about other products and services
- Maintain customer records by updating account information
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain a high level of professionalism in communication with clients and employees
- Greet guests as they come into the office
- Contribute to a comfortable working environment by ensuring stock of supplies, cleanliness of office, and happiness of employees
- Ensure we are exceeding our clients’ expectations
- Track special occasions for the wisnet team and clients
- Organizing team events
- Act as wisnet.com’s gatekeeper
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Highly motivated, positive attitude
- Self-starter and independent worker
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment and to actively participate in team discussions
- SIMPLE retirement fund with 3% salary match
- Health insurance package
- Small company experiencing rapid growth; work in a new building with new equipment
- Very flexible paid vacations (time away from wisnet.com is just an important as your time there)
- Budget allocated for educational seminars/courses/resources for further education
- wisnet.com merchandise stipend and rewards
- Large employee café, entertainment and exercise areas
- High-end office furniture and modern equipmen
- tOffice bicycles available for loan (lunch, overnight, etc.)
- Proximity to restaurants, convenience stores, and grocery; seconds from Highways 41 and 151
Founded in 1996, wisnet.com is a multi-faceted, full service web hosting and development company that works with small to medium sized businesses throughout the U.S. and focuses on many industries including tourism, print, real estate, government, and healthcare. wisnet.com offers a friendly and fun work environment in beautiful Fond du Lac, WI – on the shores of Lake Winnebago and centrally located between Wisconsin’s largest metropolitan areas (Madison, Milwaukee, Appleton, and Green Bay).
wisnet.com team members work in a modern office building just off of Main St. in Fond du Lac with a state-of-the-art building designed and built by wisnet.com. The office is casual and fun, yet focused; and features generous work areas, an employee café, exercise room, shower, and entertainment area. Casual dress (including shorts) and active lifestyles are encouraged. wisnet.com promotes collaborative development and mentorship, and welcomes driven individuals of all experience levels.
Here is what we need: send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org that includes:
- A catchy subject line
- A list of your top 3 skills and what makes you a team player
- Your resume
Just like your website users, your website has a pulse, too! It has spikes and lulls depending on your marketing, social media, and search engine efforts. Those spikes are reflective of the traffic you are drawing into your website.
Whenever wisnet sets up a client’s website, we create a Google Analytics account for that site. It’s a vast and powerful tool that enables you to track the effectiveness of your website in invaluable ways.
Google Analytics provides so much information, it can almost be overwhelming and intimidating. Here are a few places to start:
- Bounce rates – The percentage of visitors who leave your site without clicking on any further links.
- Conversion rates – The percentage of visitors who complete a goal for a particular site or page. What is the goal of your website? Is it to get more newsletter sign-ups? Referrals? Sales?
- Social media links – Allows you to see where your traffic comes from, whether it’s via search engines, links on other sites, or through your social media channels. You can then determine if your efforts are paying off!
Google Analytics also allows you to record different events with an annotation tool. Perhaps you just redesigned your website, sent out a newsletter, or posted something to social marketing.
You should record those activities so that you can tell if your website received a spike in traffic. If it didn’t, you can then decide if the topic didn’t capture your audience’s attention, and you can refocus your efforts.
See what moves the needle! Log into your Google Analytics account today!