I could sit here and give you a bunch of fancy terms for which you may or may not know the meaning. Or, I could tell you my first hand experience. Because not only am I a member of the wisnet team as an Account Manager, I am also a former client for 4 years, working for a large plumbing company in Wisconsin.
All companies are looking to streamline processes. Sometimes their own I.T. department can’t turn around an application request or minor changes fast enough. Or they need to go through a committee that votes on what applications will be created that year. That’s when you need to look at an outside company to do the work for you.
Create a streamlined ordering system for our customers and sales executives that can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Prior to this, orders were faxed or mailed into the company. Can you imagine that?
- Shopping capabilities with a unique experience for the user logged into the site
- Custom administrative editor, giving the client the ability to enter offers, products, and more
- Orders sent electronically to SAP
- Unique reports highlighting order details, products, merchandise ordered, and completion percentage of orders, letting everyone know how many orders still needed to come in-house
- Eliminated all manual entry of orders and human errors, saving valuable time for the Customer Service Department
- 100% required participation from 650+ locations
- Faster orders into the company
- Faster orders out to the customer
- Faster rate of generating revenue
= a happy bottom line!
Here are just some of the services that wisnetLogic specializes in. If you don’t see what you want to build on this list, don’t be afraid to ask!
Trust me, wisnetLogic can make it happen!
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- CMS Implementation & Training
- Database Development & Integration
- Email Hosting
- Website Hosting
- Domain Name Registration & Renewal
- Server Administration
We’re looking for the brightest most talented Creative Director to join our close-knit team. If you think you have what it takes, read on…
The wisnet.com Creative Director is responsible for providing creative leadership, oversight, and interaction with clients. The position is part of a team and works closely with a Account Manager, Designers and UI Developer and is instrumental in the direction, design, development, and execution of cutting-edge marketing strategies and applications that reflect the company’s brand.
- Set the tone for creative direction of the company
- Interact with clients to showcase and sell creative approaches
- Cultivate a love for web design through further education and seeking additional opportunities including: online research, independent study of books, seminars, evaluating various third-party products or tools, and exploration
- Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment
- Oversee the creative execution to ensure the integrity of the brand, look, feel, and messaging, and evolve these as appropriate
- Develop and design on multiple design platforms including: website, print and social media
- Contribute to and participate on a management team geared toward shaping our agency’s vision of providing top of the line marketing strategies
- Keep up and educate people in the agency on latest trends in creative design, approach, and strategy
- Ensure that all creative work meets or exceeds internal and external client quality standards
- Recommend other mediums for advertising and branding including: print, photography, video and SEO
- Hire, supervise, and train creative staff
- Maintain billable profitability for him/herself and his/her team
- Bachelors degree in Graphic Design/Marketing/Communication or equivalent
- 5 to 10 years experience
- Extreme attention to detail
- Experience with software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Experience with branding and marketing
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Self-starter and independent worker
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment and to actively participate in team discussions involving both developers and clients
SIMPLE retirement fund with 3% salary match
Health insurance package
Small company experiencing rapid growth; work in a new building with new equipment
Very flexible paid vacations (time away from wisnet.com is just an important as your time there)
Budget allocated for educational seminars/courses/resources for further education
wisnet.com merchandise stipend and rewards
Large employee café, entertainment and exercise areas
High-end office furniture and modern equipment
Office bicycles available for loan (lunch, overnight, etc.)
- Proximity to restaurants, convenience stores, and grocery; seconds from Highways 41 and 151
Founded in 1996, wisnet.com is a multi-faceted, full service web hosting and development company that works with small to medium sized businesses throughout the U.S. and focuses on many industries including tourism, print, real estate, government, and healthcare. wisnet.com offers a friendly and fun work environment in beautiful Fond du Lac, WI – on the shores of Lake Winnebago and centrally located between Wisconsin’s largest metropolitan areas (Madison, Milwaukee, Appleton, and Green Bay).
wisnet.com team members work in a modern office building just off of Main St. in Fond du Lac with a state-of-the-art building designed and built by wisnet.com. The office is casual and fun, yet focused; and features generous work areas, an employee café, exercise room, shower, and entertainment area. Casual dress (including shorts) and active lifestyles are encouraged. wisnet.com promotes collaborative development and mentorship, and welcomes driven individuals of all experience levels.
Here is what we need: send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org that includes:
- A catchy subject line
- URL to your online portfolio
- A list of your top 3 skills and what makes you a team player
- Your resume