1. For your office pal:
Grab a #StubbornlyOptimistic mug for the perfect match. Pair with an assortment of endless coffee and hot chocolate. Fill up a mug with some of their favorites and help them stay warm and ENERGIZED to tackle their work day!
2. For the little ones in your life:
Wrap up a #StubbornlyOptimistic Toddler Tee and give a Gift of Play!
3. For the t-shirt junkie:
Help them wear their Fond du Lac pride loud & proud!
- #StubbornlyOptimistic Tee
- Life Enforcement
- Fond du Lac Dock Spiders
- Fond du Lac High School Cardinals
- St. Mary’s Springs High School Ledgers
- North Fond du Lac Orioles
- WLA Vikings
4. For entertainers, fine wine connoisseurs & grill masters:
Fill up that mug (who says it needs to be coffee)! And while you’re at it, grab some cheese and other goodies to pair it with.
- Cujak’s Wine & Coffee Bar
- Urban Fuel
- LaClare Farms
- Eaton’s Cheese Boxes
- Meat boxes from Eden Meat Market or Butchers Block
5. For those who Love2Shop:
Let them shop ’til they drop while filling up their #StubbornlyOptimistic tote.
6. Baby it’s cold outside! For outdoor enthusiasts:
Stay warm this winter in a #StubbornlyOptimistic hooded sweatshirt. Then head out and enjoy:
7. For the green thumb or den decorator:
Stuff a mug with gift cards, gadgets and goodies from:
- Garten Factory
- Stuarts Landscaping
- Haentze Floral
- Woods Floral
- Lil House Floral,
- Partners by Design
- and/or so many others – My Oh My! Local options are endless!
8. For the health conscious:
Gift them a reusable #StubbornlyOptimistic tote that they can fill with fresh and healthy foods now and throughout the year.
9. For the BIG gift:
Step up your wheels and accessorize with the new purchase of a #StubbornlyOptimistic sticker.
- Go big this year at Summit Automotive or one of the other great dealerships in the area
- Pair the sticker up with a automotive goodie bag – iTunes gift card, ice scraper, some air fresheners, and Jet Stream or other local car wash passes
10. For those in need of some much-deserved R&R:
The holidays can be busy and stressful. Treat someone (or yourself) to a little relaxation.
- Macy Place Art & Tea Shoppe
- Norcino Deli & Charcuterie
- Rob’s Riverwood Salon
- Texture Salon
- Benessere Salon and Spa
- And MANY more…