01. Deliver the WOW Service
Reliable. Quick. Secure.Those are the words that best describe the
hostingservices at wisnet.com.
Rick Kolstad(wisnet.com owner)
EXTREME CUSTOMER CARE
wisnet.com has provided us the best possible hosting service possible. The uptime, security, and maintenance are always top-notch. Thanks to the team at wisnet.com for their great service and support!
Pricing & Info
- Hosting a site is typically $29-$49 per month with no hidden costs or setup fees.
- Our Easy Site Editor (ESE) can be included with any website hosting package.
- Packages are scalable and will grow with your buisness.
Begin your adventure with:
- 200mb of space
- Complete email package
- 10 email accounts
- Free virus protection
- Free Spam reduction
- Free webmail access
- Free email forwarding
- Free auto responders
- FTP account
- Detailed website statistics
How much space is enough?Most websites use below 10mb when developed. When your website becomes dynamic and you upload large photographs, videos and podcasts you will find that your hosting account will expand and grow larger.
How many email accounts?
Need to register a domain name?
wisnet.com can make the registration, which includes 5 redundant DNS servers on 2 continents. We utilize multiple domain servers located at different locations throughout the United States, each with battery or diesel generator backup power, security and access to three major internet backbones. That means no interruptions in service. That means an attainable, operational website your customers can access around the clock.
EXTREME CUSTOMER CARE
15 yearsin business!
That says something about wisnet.com
Did you know?
- wisnet.com was born in 1996.
- The world wide web was invented just six years earlier in 1990.
- wisnet.com has been around longer than YouTube, Facebook and Twitter combined!
- Our talented and experienced team of 11 has a combined total of 80 years of experience in website design and development.
- 30 years in print design, branding and marketing.
- 40 years in server management
- 20 years in IT support
- 10 years in computer software development
- 40 years of business management
- 2 years at McDonalds
- 1 year at Subway
- and many more odd jobs to pay for our education.