02. We know where to get solutions
wisnet.com is looking for a Customer Service Rep
- Posted on June 14, 2012
Customer Service Representative
Do you have what it takes?
We're looking for the brightest most talented people to join our close-knit team. Do you have drive and a fun, loving personality? If you think you have what it takes, read on...
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to assist with email support and everyday customer requests. Basically you will be the central hub of our office - keeping us all in check!
Things we're looking for:
- Love of technology
- Provide oustanding customer service
- Setup of email on multiple platforms (Android, Blackberry, Outlook, etc)
- Handling all incoming customer requests (phone/email) and routing to appropriate person
Additional things we are hoping for:
- Knowledge of Social Media Marketing
- HTML Knowledge
- Experience in the web/application development industry
Why choose wisnet.com?
We are a multi-faceted, full service web hosting and development company that really enjoys working with small to medium sized businesses such as the tourism industry, print shops, real estate agencies, government, and healthcare facilities.
Since 1996, wisnet.com has created a firm reputation reinforced by high quality service, dynamic websites and noteworthy products.
We offer a great working environment, SIMPLE retirement fund with a 3% salary match, a health insurance package, and very flexible paid vacations (time away from wisnet.com is just an important as your time here), a great team, and great clients.
Are you still reading?
- A catchy subject line
- URL to your online portfolio (you have an online portfolio, don't you?)
- A list of your top 3 skills and what makes you a team player
- Your resume
By Gina Popp
Gina keeps this place going strong. She guzzles down a couple cups of diesel before sitting down at her desk each day. Besides producing electricity and selling it back to the local electrical grid she is the mother of 2 boys.